Zapco ST-4X SQ
There are seven full range amplifiers in the Studio-X series and all are Class A/B and all use bi-polar output devices for the smoothest possible sound. And, all are packed with all those features you want. Common features of the ST-X amplifiers include variable HP/LP/ Full Range electronic crossovers, variable bass boost, variable gain by channel pair, speaker level input, heavy duty positive lock terminal blocks and preamp outputs to daisy chain out to the next amp in your system without having to add more RCA cables. And the most important feature shared by all the ST-X amps is the legendary Zapco sound quality, developed with over 40 years of experience.
We have created the ST-4X SQ for the customer who appreciates the finer points of the music and wants to invest a little extra for a more “live” sound. We did this by upgrading the caps and op-amps and making few other changes. The SQ version will have a more open sound and a more precise sound stage. We also used Tiffany style panel mount RCA connectors on the ST-4SQ for a solid signal transfer.
Features and Functions:
- 4-Channel, Full Range, Class A/B
- SQ Upgrades: Op-amps, Caps, Etc.
- Tiffany style Panel Mount RCA’s
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- Variable input gain control
- Variable electronic crossover
- Auto-on with Speaker level inputs
- Compact chassis
- Variable bass boost control
- Power @ 4Ω: 4 x 65 watts
- Power @ 2Ω: 4 x 95 watts
- Power Bridged @ 4Ω: 2 x 190W RMS
- THD @ Rated Power < 0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 95dB
- THD + Noise < 0.05%
- Channel Separation >60dB
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 30KHz ±1dB
- Input Sensitivity .25v to 5v
- Dimensions in mm: 160(W) x 52(H) x 282(L) Overall: 160(W) x 52(H) x 320(L)