Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 3/4-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
**ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
This KM 6.5-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 65 watts of recommended power.